DSA Supports Iron Will Fundraiser

DSA Supports Iron Will Fundraiser

“Thank you!” the card reads, with a picture of a smiling baby boy on the front. This card was sent to us on behalf of the Rattray family and friends of Iron Will, celebrating their success of the 3rd annual Iron Will Family Day in Regina. Their son, William George...
Facebook To Split Revenue With Video Creators

Facebook To Split Revenue With Video Creators

Facebook announced today that they are introducing a new feature into their ad platform for video creators. Ad breaks will allow creators to earn a 55% cut of revenue generated from ads that are displayed within their video content, with Facebook keeping the other 45%...
Superbowl Tuning 2017

Superbowl Tuning 2017

This year’s Superbowl tuning was interesting from a media standpoint for a number of reasons. While it’s always among the highest viewed programs of the year, Superbowl 51 represented the first non-simulcast broadcast, meaning Canadians were watching US commercials...
Outdoor Proof of Performance

Outdoor Proof of Performance

We’re excited to see the unveiling of a new proof of performance tool from one of the out of home partners that we work with, outlined in this article.   As media buyers, we run a number of outdoor campaigns for our clients with a number of different media partners...